My name is Jim DeBetta and I have helped thousands of inventors learn how to develop and sell their unique products to world-renowned retailers.
Whether you are just starting out or have an organized business with retail-ready products, my personal coaching programs and “inventor friendly” affordable audio CD products will help educate and guide you.
The business of inventing can be very intimidating and risky, especially for those that are not well-armed with the proper knowledge that is needed to succeed. The first step on your journey is to get educated. Learn all you can. Work with the very best people in the industry. It’s about spending your hard-earned dollars correctly and avoiding massive mistakes which can devastate your business before you even have the chance to get started. Making money with your invention can be a reality! Take a moment to request my “Essential Steps to Inventing” worksheet. This valuable free sheet lists the basic steps you need to follow in order to get your invention from just a great idea into a retail ready product. It’s a great simple checklist that will get you on your path to success!
- Recent Posts
- Why Is Inventing So Popular These Days?
- Why are most inventors not making millions?
- Summer heat….but time to heat things up even more with your business!
- How inventing makes the world go ’round!
- Invention success is a marathon…not a sprint!
- Inventing is hot!
- How to get through the mid day “dead zone”
- Just spoke at Spark&Hustle Dallas….what I learned while there
- Validating your idea….why its important before you launch your product!
- What I have to be thankful for!