My name is Jim DeBetta and I have helped thousands of inventors learn how to develop and sell their unique products to world-renowned retailers.
Whether you are just starting out or have an organized business with retail-ready products, my personal coaching programs and “inventor friendly” affordable audio CD products will help educate and guide you.
The business of inventing can be very intimidating and risky, especially for those that are not well-armed with the proper knowledge that is needed to succeed. The first step on your journey is to get educated. Learn all you can. Work with the very best people in the industry. It’s about spending your hard-earned dollars correctly and avoiding massive mistakes which can devastate your business before you even have the chance to get started. Making money with your invention can be a reality! Take a moment to request my “Essential Steps to Inventing” worksheet. This valuable free sheet lists the basic steps you need to follow in order to get your invention from just a great idea into a retail ready product. It’s a great simple checklist that will get you on your path to success!
- @kimgarst I have no favorite airline nor do many...its about best price as they all act the same..sadly! just want to "get there" fast.. about 25 days ago
- Anyone know the email format for bealls when trying to email them?? about 30 days ago
- @PattyEdwards I have been hacked?? about 56 days ago
- @RetailMinded @ASDShow @WalkByApp @snapretail @retailmavens @SmartSign TY Nicole! about 78 days ago
- @amybruni hey! The website says to send a letter to request to appear on the show so I did :) what should I do? Wanna help me? about 86 days ago
- @amybruni hey Ami! I sent my letter in to become an investigator...would love it!!!! about 86 days ago